4 Mar 2015

a puppy!



A kind of unexpected and exciting addition to my family - we went to pick up our little puppy last week! Personally, I never was that much of a dog lover (my friends will probably laugh here), I  mean I have nothing against them, I just didn't see myself walking and feeding and brushing one several times a day BUT when we were started considering getting this one and I saw this little fluffy overload of cuteness I figured that I'm get gonna really attached to him (also when he's a lot bigger because he will get A LOT bigger) and he will be a new member of the family, not just a pet. Besides I'm also glad because it makes my younger siblings very happy and yeah I'm looking forward to spend more time with him when I come back home in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...