18 Jan 2015

New Years in Washington DC!



 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Well hello everyone! I know New Years is sort of over but I wanted to put this post up anyway.
Since I did not have to work for 3 weeks from Christmas on, I could go with my family and family friends to Washington for New Years. It really is a beautiful city and even though it was pretty cold the weather was perfectly sunny! It was also just fun to hang out with my family and our friends because these times always turn out to be the funniest. What did we do besides sleeping on New Years Eve because of the jetlag? The stuff you would expect when being in the capitol (White House, etc), shopping and exploring by foot but we also rented bikes and cruised around ;)
Georgetown was definitely my favourite!

xx Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...