9 Jan 2015

calm days // belated happy new year!


I should probably take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year! Again, it's been a while since the last post (oh dear) and we actually wanted to make like a 2014 round up post with images of a lot of things we did but there seems to have been a lack of wifi for Miri during her holiday travels and I don't have most of the 2014 pictures since my hardware died (which makes me kind of wanna cry). So, better late than never, let's start the 2015 with these pictures I took right at the beginning of the year  spending time with the family and enjoying the beautiful scenery:)
Hope everyone had a relaxing holiday and fab new years eve!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...