22 Dec 2014

driving home for christmas


Right, where do I begin? Sorry for being blog-dead for the past two (?!?) months? Oh dear. When I left to Switzerland I really didn't think working full time, having to sort different things while having a social life would leave me this little time for blogging or even none at all. I was very lucky to get a week off at Christmas so I’m driving home and sat on the train for 6 hours,I feel like I only now finally have time to prepare different posts and edit various pictures I took during the past month!

I have really enjoyed my time here so far and I’m looking forward to the next months to come even though I really work a lot, but no money no travels :L

But right now, I need to get the festivity on the blog before december is over! So here are a few impressions of christmassy Geneva, which is so beautiful! And also I edited and wrote this while listening to Michael BublĂ©, Rocking around the Christmas tree, step into Christmas & co 

And of course I’m soooo excited to see la familia and the friends especially the Stockholm girl again!


xo Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...