6 Nov 2014

summer's back




Just like Maddie, I've also had an autumn break (thank god). Although I really love Stockholm, it was nice to get a break and spend some time with my family and family friends in the sun! Since it's quite convenient, we went to Mallorca - not too far away and definitely a very pretty island if you are away from charter tourism ;) - for 10 days and afterwards I spent one day at home before I headed back to Sweden again. It's just been one those perfect holidays with good food, the right people and of course the ocean! xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, super gorgeous shots. Looks crazy dreamy! I've never been and actually never thought much of going to Mallorca, but this might change my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot! :) and yes, I know exactly what you're talking about when saying you had never really thought much about that place but after the first time I've been there about 2 years ago I changed my mind completely! You should def give it a try, just look for the right places away from the wrong people if you know what I'm saying ;) and Palma is actually a really nice city as well (culture- and shopping-wise!) xx

    ReplyDelete

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...