11 Nov 2014

moving to switzerland!


Finally, my plans have got more concrete and I am now going to be living in Switzerland for the next few months! Since I like to travel a lot (as one might have noticed) and uni life is going to be expensive, I thought it would be the best option for me to have a full time job now for a while, so that I have a good base for the travels I intend to do later during my gap year and hopefully for university next autumn.
I'm very excited to spend time in another city and country, even though a big part of my family is from here and it's like my second hometown.
So far I haven't gotten around to take a lot of exciting pictures, so in the mean time I'll just post this picture of a cow I met and the beautiful view I have in the morning!
xo Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...