29 Sep 2014

perfect sunday








Every weekend, we explore more bits and pieces of Stockholm and if I didn't already, I must really say I adore this city! There's just so much to do, to see, to eat and to shop (very tragic for my financial situation since I don't earn that much). Yesterday, we bought a couple of yummy things and went to Skeppsholmen which is one of the many islands of Stockholm - the city is spread across 14 islands - by ferry. We had our little picknick with a spectacular view on the city, the sea and Gröna Lund, an amusement park. After we had walked back to the city centre, we grabbed a coffee and did some shopping. And of course, a 'perfect sunday' wouldn't be complete without pizza for dinner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...