17 Apr 2014

champions league!





last but not least, the beautiful Torres ;)

This is kind of an unusual post, but since (long story short) I got the opportunity to go to the Paris-Chelsea match and it was awesome, I thought I need to make a post about this! Also I guess things like this are just a part of the 'life' section of our blog which we think we'll do more posts about in the future:)
 PSG played FC Chelsea at the Parc des Princes on Wednesday and I have to admit that I'm not exactly the biggest football fan but with the chance to watch this match, I was more than happy to go and it turned out to be an amazing experience! The atmosphere in the stadium was great and besides the football we also go to see interesting people such as Michael Ballack or Gerard Depardieu!
Hoping that this didn't bore people;) xo maddie

3 comments:

  1. thats so awesome! im not really into football but i love torres ;) x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so awesome! im not really into football but i love torres ;) x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...