30 Aug 2014

Venezia !!!




recognize the place JOHNNY DEPP jumps off from in the tourist?;)




Of course I had always thought that Venice was a really beautiful city, but when I actually went there this summer (back when I was in Italy), I was amazed. From the moment we headed into the city on a vaporetto on the canale grande, I was in love with the city and felt like nearly as if I was in a movie and everything around me looked SO beautiful in the evening light.
Venice is obviously full of tourists and qutie expensive, but it is definitely worth a trip, even if you go just for a day! However, if you're planning to stay there overnight and you want to avoid getting 20 mosquito bites per night, I'd recommend not going there during summer;)
x

4 comments:

  1. Your holiday pictures look so stunning! Went to Italia this year, but unfortunately didn't went to Venezia, though I'd love to go there sometime It looks so prettyyyy. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks leonie! oh cool, hope you had a good time too:) x

      Delete

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...