23 Apr 2014

Hamburg days










First of all: Belated HAPPY EASTER ! We hope you had a nice time with your families or whoever you wanted to spend easter with, and of course that you got some yummy treats ;)
This post is about a couple of days that I went to spend with a friend who is studying in Hamburg!
 Personally I think water in a city always makes it a whole lot nicer and since apparently it is the city with the most bridges in Europe and the Hamburg port is one of the biggest in Europe it's no wonder i find that place so beautiful! I had a really nice time exploring the touristy and not so touristy parts of it with my friends, one of my favourites was having a snack in a little pier bar the evening sun :) xo

2 comments:

  1. Hamburg looks great! I especially love the last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...