14 Apr 2014

Bangkok I Pt. 2







a jungle-like area in the city centre!




Well here it is, Part 2 of my wonderful trip to Bangkok!
As you can see on the picures above, I always like to explore new things and sights in the city even though I've been there quite a lot of times! When doing a short city trip, it is always nice to look for things to do that are a bit more fun than the usual tourist programmes. Last year for example, my Mum and I went to a Thai cooking school (obviously still made for tourists but not the mainstream activity that all your fellow countrymen do as well - isn't it just the worst to be surrounded by sweaty tourists that speak your language and ruin the 'exotic experience'?!). This time we did a bicycle tour around the city and explored undreamt-of places (a jungle-like area in the city centre) and gained an insight into 'the real thai life' off the beaten tourist path :) Another great thing about these trips is that you get to know local people as well as other travellers, which is extremely interesting and provides inspiration and new ideas!
I also planned on doing a photography tour which was unfortunately cancelled...but oh well, there'll be a next time for sure ;)
These tips are of course not only applicable to Bangkok but to most other cities in the entire world! 

I'd love to hear your inside tip or simply things you enjoyed doing while exploring new territories!

xx Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...