22 Mar 2014

current favourites

 1) Not being stressed and not having to revise anymore, sleeping in and being on youtube (maybe still too much..)

2) the favourites... British crew plus Tyler, Troye & Co ;)                (pictures are youtube screenies, not ours sadly)


3) Self made fruit juices so yummy and refreshing! Orange and raspberry ftw

4) Going out with your friends & nice evening skies

What are you enjoying at the moment or for those who are youtube-addicted, who are your favourites?:)

10 comments:

  1. As a Youtube-Addicted , I love all the british crew, but my weakness are Caspar and Troye :)
    Love your blog!

    http://lady-bennett.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! that's understandable ;)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) sure, we'll check it right out! X

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no prob and thank you:) I (madeleine) don't have it but I'll tell miri haha!

      Delete
  4. The British crew is way too funny haha! Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your bedsheets! and I'm addicted to all the youtuber vlogs!
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and so are we! (takes up a looot of time haha)

      Delete

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...