13 Nov 2013

teatime







The first proper autumn/winter post!
Although the sun is still quite nice, the temperature dropped down incredibly. I almost freeze to death on the Vespa every morning on the way to school!
Because of that (and other annoying and stressful things like school) it's so nice to find some time, put on a onesie and drink some tea :) And every time I scroll down tumblr, weheartit and other blog pictures (which happens on a quite regular basis), I really feel like buying TONS of cosy sweaters!
Anyhow, enjoy the rest of the week - 2 days until we shout TGIFFF! :D

I guess I should go to bed now, good night.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...