25 Nov 2013

swellendam & st. francis I SA pt.2








Hello there! I thought I could brighten the misty, grey and cold days of november by posting the second part of my South Africa trip. I would seriously kill to go back right now!
These pictures were taken on our way from Swellendam up to St. Francis Bay. We stopped at places called Franschhoek, Knysna and George and went to nature reserves such as De Hoop (simply dunes and the ocean stretching for miles) and on more adventure-like trips like a tree top canopy tour! I was trying to stalk Caspar Lee's house in his hometown Knysna and I believe that I know the area in which he is living (Yes, I'm a weirdo.).
On top of that, I visited my friends boarding school that I also went to for a couple of weeks back in 2011. I could go on for days about how kind and lovely South Africans are and how nicely they welcomed me back :)

Although the weather wasn't as nice as usually, South Africa remains one of my favourite destinations!

I'll be publishing the third part whenever I feel like some sunshine should appear on our blog :)
xxx

PS: It literally just started snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...