7 Nov 2013

cape town I SA pt. 1











For our 2 weeks autumn break, my family and I went to South Africa. We started our trip in Cape Town and stayed in a city close to it called Stellenbosch. I was very excited to see a very good friend of mine there. About 2 years ago, I went to school in South Africa which is why the trip was even more exciting to me! Although I visited my friends after that and they also came to see me, I hadn't seen them in a long time! So this one friend I met in Stellenbosch goes to university there and hence she showed me the campus and all of that. I instantly fell in love with the atmosphere and the uni itself!
All in all, these first 4 days of the trip were absolutely great and once more I realized how much I love Cape Town and the whole country!!!

If you have never been there, I promise you, it's so so so worth it! (not just the country but also the people are my favourites)

xx Miri

I guess I'll upload the parts bit by bit and we'll put them in between of our "regular schedule".

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...