24 Aug 2013

caviar nails






Caviar nails - I got this set for my birthday but as I didn't really have time then and didn't really want to have them at the beach or something I gave it a go recently. It's actually quite easy: you put on the normal nailpolish and then sprinkle some of these little glitter thingies on top while it hasn't dried. Make sure you put something underneath your hands like a little box because it'll be easier to re-collect the glitter that fell off. I also put some clear nailpolish on top at some places but it rather made it quite thick and sticky... Also once you've got your caviar nails on running your fingers through your hair gets quite tricky:P But it does look really cool!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're always happy to read your comment!
leave your url and we'll check out your blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...